Membership Recruitment and Retention Award
The Membership Recruitment and Retention Award was established in 1988 by the National Staff to recognize the manager who has done the best job of recruiting eligible members while retaining the existing members during the previous calendar year.
The Wendt Award was established in 1998, and honors individuals for their exemplary leadership and service to the electrical industry and is the highest honor bestowed annually by ELECTRI International. This award is named after Albert G. Wendt, President of Cannon & Wendt Electric Company, Inc., in honor of his outstanding philosophical and financial commitments to the electrical industry.
- 2016 Gregory Long (Long Electric Company)
- 2011 Thomas F. Curran (Red Top Electric Co., Inc.)
- 2002 Michael S. Lindheim (Morrow-Meadows Corporation)
Academy of Electrical Contracting
The Academy of Electrical Contracting is one of the most prestigious affiliations within the industry. It recognizes exceptional leadership, outstanding service and numerous years of dedicated effort in the electrical contracting field. Fellowship in the Academy is the single, highest honor in the electrical industry that may be bestowed upon a NECA member. To learn more about the Academy, please click here.
List of Fellows from the Northern California Chapter, NECA:
- 2021 Kurt Brinkman (Intrepid Electronic Systems, Inc.)
- 2018 Gregory Long (Long Electric Company)
- 2015 Lewis Frain (Con J. Franke Electric, Inc.)
- 2006 Thomas F. Curran (Red Top Electric, Inc.)
- 2001 Robert F. Daoust (Del Monte Electric Co, Inc.)
- 1993 Eugene C. Gini (Collins Electrical Co., Inc.)
- 1987 Terry Givens Sr. (Givens Electric)
- 1975 Jerry Gizdich (Lectriks, Inc.)