Contractor Member Benefits
Why Be a NECA Contractor?
NECA is an extension of you. It’s that extra employee on your payroll that looks out for your interests. NECA Contractors have access to member benefits and services that saves their companies time and money, as well as technical expertise and exclusive industry research.
- Labor Relations: We enhance the market position of signatory contractors by negotiating the most competitive terms in both local and national agreements. NECA is the vehicle for contractor participation in all aspects of labor relations.
- Convention: The National Convention and Exposition provides you with the latest in products and services, affords you the opportunity to meet with the other top contractors, and offers educational seminars of superior quality.
- Western Region Meetings: Every Spring, NECA contractors from the Western Region of the United States gather for a convention. This is a unique opportunity to exchange ideas with the other contractors, and participate in interesting business sessions and educational forums.
- Government Affairs: NECA monitors all federal and state legislation to make certain that the best interests of NECA contractors are represented.
- Education: Our training programs build a technically skilled-safety-conscious workforce, assuring customer satisfaction and improving electrical industry productivity. Our management programs are designed to bring you the latest business helps available. Our Chapter also has an Education Fund Policy for all Permanent Chapter members.
- Marketing: We enable members to capitalize on market opportunities by providing a workforce trained in emerging technologies and trends identified through our constant contact with industry sources.
- HR Assistance: The Chapter partners with Mineral, a national leader in Collaborative HR. This service platform is designed to provide HR assistance and guidance to individual companies. Currently a Contractor Member? Click here to login to your company’s dedicated dashboard.
Contact Juanita Mitchell at the Chapter office to become a Contractor Member.