Prefabrication and Preplanning Construction
Sponsored by the Northern California Chapter, NECA Member Services Committee
Dates: Tuesday, April 2, 2024
Time: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Location: NorCal NECA Office (7041 Koll Center Parkway, Suite 100, Pleasanton, CA)
Cost: Free for NECA Members
or $315.00 for Non-NECA Members and No-Shows
Note: Registration must be paid prior to the class.
Participants who complete this course will be awarded 6 continuing education hours!
About this Course: Prefabrication can save an electrical contractor time and money, but what do you prefab? And how do you tackle the preplanning required to even get out of the gate? This program will discuss tactics to aid those at any step of the prefabrication process in optimizing their preplanning and increase their prefabrication efficiency. This program is based on an ELECTRI International research report. Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the importance of preplanning
- Identify preplanning strategies to improve productivity
- Identify activities at each phase of the construction process to pre-plan
- Utilize the benefits of activities such as prefabrication, lean construction, and building information modeling on pre-planning
- Identify tactics that can increase the amount of prefabrication you do
Complete the below registration form to confirm your attendance.
Note: Classes are subject to cancellation one week in advance, in the event sufficient registration is not received. No refunds one week prior to class.
Contact Juanita Mitchell at the Chapter office (925) 828-6322, should you have any questions.