Perform Like the Boss
Sponsored by the Electrical Contractors Trust of Solano/Napa Counties
Dates: Wednesday, September 11, 2024
Time: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Location: Napa Training Center (720 Technology Way, Napa)
Cost: Free for Solano/Napa ECT Contributors
or $150.00 for Non-Solano/Napa ECT Contributors
Note: Registration must be paid prior to the class.
Participants who complete this course will be awarded 6 continuing education credits!
Course Description: This course will walk you through the main difference between the exiting electrical worker and the emerging electrical worker. What smart contractors are doing to develop the next generation electrician that will give them an edge over their competition will be discussed. Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the four core competencies lacking in most of the workforce entering the industry
- Describe the necessary steps one must take to develop core competencies in the workforce
- Discuss why traditional teaching styles are not effective on today’s emerging workforce
- Identify the three mistakes we are all making with our current training
- Discuss the one critical change a contractor must make before developing their workforce
Audience: Business Owners and Executive Leadership
Complete the below registration form to confirm your attendance.
Note: Classes are subject to cancellation two weeks in advance, in the event sufficient registration is not received. No refunds one week prior to class.
Contact Scot VanBuskirk at the Solano/Napa ECT office (925) 828-6322, should you have any questions.