Leadership for the Field and Office
Sponsored by the Northern California Chapter, NECA Member Services Committee
Dates: Tuesday, March 12, 2024
Time: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Location: NorCal NECA Office (7041 Koll Center Parkway, Suite 100, Pleasanton, CA)
Cost: Free for NECA Members
or $315.00 for Non-NECA Members and No-Shows
Note: Registration must be paid prior to the class.
About the Instructor: Dr. Mark Federle (Marquette University)
Participants who complete this course will be awarded 6 continuing education hours!
About this Course: This course will help the participants develop the skills and understanding they need to lead others. They will learn to persuade others, negotiate, problem solve and develop collaboration among team members. Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain how to effectively deal with different people and different behavior styles
- Apply situational leadership in coaching situations
- Build consensus, cohesion, buy-in, and team commitment
- Diagnose the focus and source of conflicts
- Utilize appropriate conflict management strategies
- Resolve interpersonal confrontations through collaborations
Target Audience: Department heads, Foremen, Superintendents, Project Managers
Complete the below registration form to confirm your attendance.
Note: Classes are subject to cancellation two weeks in advance, in the event sufficient registration is not received. No refunds one week prior to class.
Contact Juanita Mitchell at the Chapter office (925) 828-6322, should you have any questions.