2024 Leadership Summit
NorCal NECA is committed to individual growth within the electrical construction industry. During 2024, the Chapter hosted a two and a half day Leadership Summit that was well-received by attendees! The Chapter is once again hosting this two and a half day Leadership Summit during 2024.
Date: Tuesday – Thursday, March 5 – 7, 2024
Time: TUE & WED – 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM ; THU – 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Location: NorCal NECA Office (7041 Koll Center Parkway, Suite 100, Pleasanton)
About this program: In a results-oriented business environment, accomplished leaders know that engaging their teams is critical to achieving goals. To that end, a study conducted by Dale Carnegie found that teams who are enthusiastic, inspired, confident and empowered are considerably more likely to engage in achieving organizational goals. The research also indicated that leaders who sincerely care about their people foster a culture of engagement.
Today, more than ever, shaping how an organization ticks and how employees function within are top priorities. With this course, you will maximize your own performance, become a stronger leader, and add more value to the organization. Become a champion leader who strategically aligns organizational objectives with individual development goals so that both roads lead to breakthrough performance.
At the end of this program, you will how to:
- Drive innovation
- Master the 8-step Planning Process
- Align performance goals with strategy
- Apply effective coaching techniques
- Empower others and hold them accountable
- Excel in problem solving and decision making
- Learn the 8-step Delegation process
- Own and learn from mistakes
- Effectively communicate change
- Build a culture of engagement
- Strengthen listening skills
- Recognize team success with enthusiasm